Signing up. Logging in. The Wizer Dashboard.
How to create stunning worksheets
Have questions about designing a worksheet? Want to know more about question types? These articles are here to help you!
How to create a Class
Organize your students into classes to help you stay on top of assigned worksheets.
How to assign worksheets to your Learners
Assign. Send. Receive. Yeah - it's that simple!
How to access Learners' responses
Want to see your students' progress? Want to reassign a worksheet? Check out the articles in this section.
From the Learners' eyes
What do Wizer worksheets look like from the students' view? What type of feedback will they receive?
How to organize your worksheets
Using folders and tags, organize and cross-reference your worksheets.
What is the Wizer Community?
There are hundreds and thousands of Wizer users just like you! Meet. Share. Collaborate.
Want to do more with your worksheets? Come learn about premium features in the Wizer Awesome Level!
Here are the top 10 most asked questions!
- Sign Up/Log In (Teacher)
- Learner Sign Up/Log In
- Oh no! I have the wrong account type!
- Learner Sign Up/Log In Steps
- Wizer's Dashboard - the ins and outs
- Your Worksheet Pallet
- Add your own background to a worksheet
- Adding Accents
- Change the font color of a question
- Changing the font used for your worksheet
- Open Text Question
- Creating a Reflection Question Activity (Awesome Level Only)
- Discussion Type Question
- Creating a Drawing Activity
- Creating a "Fill on an Image" Activity
- Embed Question Type
- Link Type Question
- Video Type Question
- Image Type Question
- Create a Sorting Activity
- Create a class
- How students submit work to you
- Assigning Old Worksheets to New Students
- Assign Worksheets via the Class Feature
- Archive your worksheets
- How Students Receive and View Your Feedback
- How Learners submit their work
- How to see your worksheet as a student
- Tag, you're it! (Tagging your worksheet)
- Organize Folders
- Wizer Ambassadors - we want you!
- Rating Worksheets
- Copy a worksheet
- Share your worksheets with fellow Wizer Users
- Auto-Approve Learners
- Create Multiple Classes (Awesome Premium Level Only)
- Learner Profiles & Attributes
- Create a Rule
- Students can create worksheets, too!
- Embed Worksheets into LMS, Website, etc.
- Need to change account type?